With over 25 years of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and human resources practitioner experience, the Schabel Solutions team knows what it takes to develop and implement effective DEI programs. We’ve done this work as employees of large organizations. We’ve successfully overcome internal barriers to executive buy in, resourcing, developing and sustaining DEI programs.
Since 2016, we’ve been leveraging our experience and expertise as a strategic DEI consulting partner helping other organizations develop and implement innovative diversity and inclusion programs to build more collaborative, engaged and productive workplaces and workforces. More specifically, our solutions help our clients build the strategies, confidence, skills, normalized inclusive behaviors and workplace cultures needed to address the dangers of unmitigated unconscious bias, untapped talent, missed market opportunities and stagnant innovation.
How we do it:
We use our signature framework and people centric tools to deliver innovative and customizable DEI consulting, DEI training, DEI presenting and DEI coaching services to our many business, education, government and not-for-profit clients. More precisely, we:
- Design and deliver customized and engaging DEI trainings and DEI presentations.
- Develop customized diversity and inclusion strategies.
- Generate customized employee attraction and retention strategies.
- Design and conduct organizational culture audits and equity audits.
- Provide executive and team DEI coaching.
- Design customized supplier diversity programs.
- Consult on sustainable employee engagement programming and DEI best practices.
- Develop effective good faith efforts for affirmative action programs (AAPs) and equal employment opportunity (EEO) initiatives.
To transform workplaces and communities with innovative solutions to end racism and discrimination and affirm respect for all people around the world so that everyone can thrive.
We are a strategic partner helping organizations with innovative diversity, equity and inclusion solutions to build more collaborative, engaged and productive workplaces and workforces.
Our Core Values
- We are one diverse team. We leverage our diversity and collaborate to innovate in our work.
- We act with integrity. Do what we commit to doing. Walk the talk.
- We provide great solutions. Be adventurous, creative and open-minded. Empower our clients to succeed now and in the future with great solutions for their specific problems.
- We do good. Do good for our clients, team, community and environment.
- We are easy to work with. Ensure that our processes create an efficient and easy experience for our clients. We are always at their side. Stay in touch, collaborate and respond quickly.
More about Us
The Schabel Solutions team has over 25 years of DEI and human resources practitioner experience, largely with Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. As a diversity and inclusion strategic partner, we combine our expertise with significant international experience and multicultural backgrounds to help organizations address the dangers of unmitigated unconscious bias, untapped talent, missed market opportunities and stagnant innovation.
We are a Certified Virtual Facilitator™ (CVF™) by the International Institute for Facilitation. We are also Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) certified for conducting robust organization-wide cultural equity assessments, which we leverage to develop and implement diversity and inclusion strategies with our clients.
Centrally located out of Des Moines, Iowa, we are a woman/minority-owned business which is certified as an Iowa Targeted Small Business (TSB), SBA Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) business.
A former commissioner on the City of Des Moines Civil and Human Rights Commission, Claudia Schabel, our President and CEO, serves on the Iowa Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) State Council as the Director of Diversity.